Our Lab Analyzes Pesticides in a
Variety of Matrices
Synergistic Pesticide Lab analyzes pesticides in many types of food, agricultural, pollinator and environmental samples. Descriptions of our capabilities are listed below. Please ask if you need something tested that is not on our list. We are constantly updating our capabilities to provide the highest quality service. Contact us for more information such as matrix specific lists and pricing.
Synergistic works with growers, packers, processors and shippers for MRL export, import and Global GAP testing. We’ve worked with many types of fresh and processed foods including frozen, canned, brined, dried, powered, juices and concentrates.
We also work with Universities, commodity commissions, chemical suppliers, and growers across the US doing research work to do our part to support agricultural industries.
Here are some of our recent and ongoing projects:
- Residue decline in blueberries and caneberries to create MRL guidance
- Chlorate analysis in hops to facilitate trade to the EU
- Pollinator residues – bees, pollen, honey, flower, nectar, leaves, soil, water
- Insecticide uptake in young hazelnut trees to treat for flatheaded borers
- Evaluation of spray coverage in almond & walnut canopy using spray rigs
- Measuring drift and deposition products in apple orchards
We work with agronomists and crop consultants to analyze current use pesticides in plant tissue, soil and product samples. Some of the ag projects we work on are:
- Herbicide Carryover
- Spray Drift
- Suspected bad tank mixes
Our Multiresidue Screen included many classes of compounds found in EPA methods:
- Organochlorine Insecticides
- Organophosphate Insecticides
- Carbamate Insecticides
- Triazine Herbicides
We perform environmental pesticide analysis in water, soil, compost, dust and wipe samples.